I'm going to be talking about what's in my work bag every single day. Sometimes I'll bring more things, but these are my essentials. I hope you enjoy taking a peek in my bag!
- Liebeskind Black Purse : I bought this purse years ago as a splurge, and it is still in amazing shape. I love how basic this is but love the attention to detail. It's a perfect size for me and I love using it as my work bag!
- REI RFID Travel Wallet : This wallet is perfect if you want something lightweight that is perfect for traveling. I love this little guy!
- Bullet Journal and Pens : I always have to have these by my side! The size of the notebook is perfect to throw in a bag, and these pens are my new favorite. They look really cool and I love how smoothly they write. (P.S. read more about the bullet journal in my posts here!)
- Sunglasses : I honestly just wear sunglasses that I get in giveaways or in race bags, so these are a freebie pair. They always end up getting lost or scratched anyway!
- Kindle Fire, Case, and iPhone Charging Cable : I really like this Kindle because it also acts like a tablet - you can surf the web, listen to music, watch videos and more! I also got the Overdrive app so I can borrow books from my library for free. Since I have a longer bus commute, having books to read is a must! I also carry a iPhone cable with me everywhere just in case, and I love that this is a fabric cord so it won't get worn out near the end.
- Glide 3D White Floss Picks : No one likes having food in their teeth! I also keep a pack at my desk at work.
- Q-Tip holder : I love having these around for so many different reasons! Q-Tips are magical.
- Milani Lipstick in Nude Creme : Perfect everyday shade and hydrating formula. Love!
- Mirror : I like having a small mirror on hand just to make sure I don't have food in my teeth or something on my face. I got this one in Prague and I love it!
- Jergens BB Body : My favorite lotion!
- Sun Bum Sunscreen : I love this sunscreen and the scent is amazing.
- Purell Hand Sanitizer : Because germs.
- Beat It! Natural Bug Spray : Leftover from Belize, so I bring it with me just in case. This stuff smells good and really works!
What's in your bag?
Does anyone else like having a bag within a bag?
What's your go-to lip product?
post contains affiliate links. thank you for your support :)