Week in Review
Happy Monday! I hope that you all had a fantastic weekend. Mine was pretty low-key, so I decided to switch things up and join Meghan's Week in Review linkup! Basically, I'll be sharing what I accomplished last week and some highlights from the weekend. If you want to hear more about the rules and what to expect, you can check out Meghan's blog post! I hope you enjoy, and all my blogging friends out there should try it out!
- Did laundry - and cracked up when Selma grabbed a hanger instead of one of her 100 toys when I came home
Meal planning and dinner prep for the month (twice)
- Baked (and ate) Christmas cookies
- Went to a Christmas party at Hard Rock Pittsburgh
- Went rock climbing at the Climbing Wall
- Went running four times: once with True Runner Run Club, twice in my new Lululemon Toasty Tech Tights (verdict- IN LOVE), and once with an amazing sunset and swimming once (no pictures!!)
- Helped decorate at my parents' house while watching football
- Close up of the village in front of the fireplace...pretty cute, right?
- Took a few family naps
There you have it! A few highlights of my week and weekend- minus all the boring stuff like cleaning, washing dishes, going to work.... There's no way to make that look interesting!
I hope you enjoyed a slightly different Monday post, and make sure you check out the Week in Review linkup!