Hi strangers! It feels like it's been such a long time since my last post, so we have a lot of catching up to do! Thanksgiving weekend was so great and relaxing, and I completely unplugged. No wifi, no laptop, no cell phones, no iPads. It was great! My entire weekend can be summed up in one picture :
Aren't they the cutest!?
Now that it's December, I want to check in with my monthly goals. It's going to be a busy month, so I'm going to give myself a break with goals. Just wait until you see what I have planned for January!
- No phone in bed. Yes! This was a huge victory for me this month. I always made sure to leave my phone across the room from me each night, and I found myself sleeping better and waking up easier in the morning. If you haven't tried this trick, I highly recommend it!
- Cross train 2x a week. Yes. I was really active this month and got in lots of cross training- Zumba, swimming, hiking, rock climbing, and yoga. I loved the variety!
- 100 miles. No! Unfortunately I hurt my back last week and missed the Turkey Trot and took a break from running as well. I ended with 94 miles, but I'm fine with that!
- No shopping (except Cyber Monday).
Yes! Technically I went online shopping on Saturday, but it counts for me. I bought a new GPS watch (review coming as soon as I get it and test it out!) as well as the Toasty Tech Tights from Lululemon (sadly out of stock now). With marathon training coming up, I wanted to invest in a good pair of warm tights so I would be motivated to run outside. Let's hope that overpriced cute tights will do the trick!
- Spend 10 minutes every day decluttering. Yes! I've actually enjoyed keeping my apartment clean and spending time each day cleaning, washing the dishes, dusting, and generally keeping everything looking great.
- Sew something!
No. I'm still going through lessons in my e-course, so I decided not to buy any fabric yet (plus, I'm trying to save money!). This will be a goal in 2016.
This month I also made progress on my 30x30 list and got certified in belaying! I also went hiking on part of the Appalachian Trail, but it was only a 5 mile hike so I'm not going to count it!
See you all tomorrow!
How was your November?
Are you making any goals for December?